How to put your allergy protective covers on your bed
What are the best tips for putting a MiteGuard® mattress protector on the bed? – Let’s face it mattresses are bulky items – so let’s make this a simple process.
First, strip your bed.
- Give your mattress a vacuum down for good measure to get rid of surface dust and allergen particles.
- Now stand your mattress up on its short end at the end of the base.
- Or- if you have a foot board, lift the mattress so the bottom end protrudes over the edge
Moving your mattress around can release allergens and dust into the air – so if you have allergenic children around – occupy them elsewhere whilst you do this job.
If you are allergenic – you can wear a suitable face mask to reduce dust inhalation
If you have a helper – use them – 2 pairs of hands are easier than one.
How to put you MiteGuard® Pillow cover on
- Air your pillow in the sun or wash and dry it according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Open the Zip of you Miteguard pillow cover.
- Insert the pillow – to give a good fit push the pillow corners into the corners of the cover.
- Position the flap of the cover over the top of the pillow
- Zip you pillow protector closed. Flatten the zip head under its covering flap so it is protected
- Put your linen pillowcase on top
- Smile and Rest
This is your store’s blog. You can use it to talk about new product launches, experiences, tips or other news you want your customers to read about.
You can check out Shopify’s ecommerce blog for inspiration and advice for your own store and for your store’s blog.
How do I remove this post?
Log in to your store’s admin area then go to the blog section to delete this post.